Baptist Medical Group - Neurosurgery
Baptist Medical Towers, Tower 2
1717 North E St.
The Neurosurgical Group
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL850.916.8700
Brett Reichwage, M.D.
- Minimally Invasive and Complex Spine Surgery; Spinal Column Tumors; Brain Tumors
- Medical School: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Internship: University of Florida, Dept. of Neurological Surgery, Gainesville, FL
- Residency: University of Florida, Dept. of Neurological Surgery, Gainesville, FL
- University of Florida, Department of Neurological Surgery, Complex Spine Fellowship, Gainesville, FL
- "Transient bilateral brainstem dysfunction caused by topical administration of papaverine. Report of two cases," with Colleen M. Moran, M.D., and Michael E. Mahla, M.D., Journal of Neurosurgery, In Press.
- "Factors associated with aspirin resistance in patients premedicated with aspirin and clopidogrel for endovascular therapy," with Reavey-Cantwell J. and Fox C., Neurosurgery, 2009.
- "Ballistics for the Neurosurgeon," with Jandial R., Levy M., and Sturdivan L., Neurosurgery, 2008.
- "Short- and long-term outcomes after large pulmonary resection for germ cell tumors after bleomycin-combination chemotherapy," Andrade R., Kesler K., Wilson J., Books J., Rieger K., Einhorn L., and Brown J., Annals of Thoracic Surgery, 2004.
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Charles "Chuck" Shank, M.D. Award in Neurosurgery, in recognition of professionalism in neurosurgery, 2011; Carleton D. Nordschow Award in Pathology, for outstanding creative ability in the field of pathology, 2006