Baptist Medical Towers, Tower 3
1717 North E St.
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL850.916.8700
James Natalie, M.D.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Physiatry)
- Electrodiagnostic (EMG/NCS) Medicine; Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine; Musculoskeletal Ultrasound; Spine Injuries
- Medical School: The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, Columbus, OH
- Internship: Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Residency: Chief Resident, The Ohio State University Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- "Neck Pain and Shoulder Weakness – Weight Lifter," Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 41(5) Supplement:S141, May 2009
- "Poster Board 314: Electrodiagnostic and Imaging Characteristics of Recurrent Idiopathic Brachial Plexopathy, a Case Report," American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 88(3) Supplement:S51, March 2009
- "Poster Board 250: Functional Outcome with Inpatient Rehabilitation in a Patient with Balo Concentric Sclerosis, a Case Report," American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 88(3) Supplement:S40, March 2009
- "Poster Board 218: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: 'The Numb Thumb' Revisited, with Caution," AMerican Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 87(3) Supplement:S29, March 2008
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Diplomat, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; Diplomate, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Current Society Memberships
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine